1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun ideas for form time!

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by Sedgers, Sep 16, 2005.

1. I would love a copy please. It's so helpful when people share resources and save others time.
    cboaden@stbonifaces.com

2. Hi

I tend to let them get on with it. Their perception of an interesting activity is a conversation on Lady GaGa or Justin Bieber ( even if it was discussed at yesterday's form forum ). After all, it is relevant to today's society ( Ofsted brownie points !!! ).

3. Can you please send me a copy? My email address is geneva.fox@gmail.com
    Many thanks!

4. I would love a copy too. email is ecarnoy@saints.mw. Thanks a lot.

5. This resource sounds brilliant: surely it would be sensibile to upload it to the resources rather than everyone having to request an email...?

6. Gunit24

Gunit24 New commenter

Hello,

I have just been told I am going to have a form class and I am quite worried about ideas. I just came across your link and I was wondering if you could please send me a copy of your folder! My email is godswillosanappier@rocketmail.com

Thanks in advance.

7. I would love to recieve a copy of the folder. I'm due to be a Year 11 tutor next year.......but if it's not suitable I can pass it on to my colleagues. Thanks very much.
    clear_clements@hotmail.co.uk

8. Hi people...

Wow, this appears to be one hell of a resource!

May I also hop on board and request it too?

My email address is sherlock.ohmz@hotmail.co.uk

Thanking you muchly!!

9. Hi there,
    I noticed that you have resources/ideas for Star of the Week which I plan to introduce to my new year 7 form in September.
    Could you possibly send me some of the ideas/resources you have for this.
    That would be much appreciated,
    Matt Williams

10. Could said resource be sent to me as well? I know I'm about 6 years late on this! kajstring24@gmail.com

Thanks!

11. Wow, this seems like a popular resource, any chance I could have a copy! andrew.taylor1987@gmail.com
    Many thanks

12. Hello!
    I am an NQT taking on a mixed form in September and this resource would be a great help to me.
    Any chance I could be cheeky and ask for a copy too?
    Thanks very much - my email is ruthsarahevans@gmail.com
    Ruth

13. Hello rogerson24,
    i would love a copy of your 'fun at form time' folder. My email address is rickyjordan_uk@yahoo.com
    Thanks,

Ricky.

14. hi please could i have a copy of your fun folder please .... really need some new ideas for form time
    my email is: tor_ramsey@hotmail.co.uk
    thanks
    ramv1_05 :)

15. not sure if your still on the site! but if you are :) mgconway1@gmail.com

thanks

16. Nine hundred pages of begging.

17. veni_vidi

veni_vidi New commenter

I'd ask too, but it may be easier, if you're willing of course, to upload to TES resources.
    [​IMG]

18. Ooo I would appreciate a copy! manda_smart@yahoo.co.uk thank you very much! :)