1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun ideas for form time!

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by Sedgers, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Have located brain gym websites for anyone whos interested, have done this up to year10 and they all seem to enjoy!

www.braingym.org.uk
    www.braingym.com

haven't checked them yet so hope they are ok.
    Thanks to everyone with fun activities!

2. For my enrichment project, i created a 'fun at form time' project, a whole folder of things to do at form time, with teacher instructions and everything!If you want a copy just give us your email address.

3. I would really appreciate a copy too. I have some very unenthusiastic Year 8 boys notorious for being the most awfully behaved group. I personally think that they are unstimulated and would love something I could use to try and give them a boost.
    kelec657@hotmail.com
    Thanks!!!

4. adsa

adsa New commenter

5. I would LOVE a copy. I have ayear 7 tutor group and I am trying to make it as constructive a time possible! Thank you!
    jules_bm@hotmail.com

6. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

7. Please could i request a copy aswell......much appreciated!! hope it isn't too much trouble!

kirstylou82@hotmail.com

8. Sorry to jump on the proverbial bandwagon, but could I please get a copy too?
    lucy_jordan@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

9. I too, would appreciate a copy :)

Many thanks in advance :)

Blue_Sphere :)