1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun ideas for form time!

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by Sedgers, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Hi
    I'm an NQT who found out just before Xmas that I may need to take over a form group for this term due to staff absence so I would love a copy of your folder! My email is clare1312@btinternet.com.

Thanks

2. I would be really grateful for a copy of your folder too, it sounds brill.... My email is sadiereilly304@aol.com
    Thank you

3. I am movng to a new school on Monday and would really appreciate a copy of your folder thanks
    ella.noah@tiscali.co.uk

4. May I please have a copy as well.
    c_matthews24@hotmail.com

5. May I have a copy too. Thanks
    rhoda@wishart.co.uk

6. sorry its Rhoda@wish-art.co.uk

7. Only just spotted your email. Please may I have a copy? Bet you wish you'd never offered! My email is pamhys@aol.com
    Thanks
    Pam H

8. sounds a life saver! I would really appreciate a copy too if possible. jill.bayley@btopenworld.com

9. I would love a copy of your foldert for tutor activties if you still have it. i am serching all over for activities to entertain my hyperactive Y9 students. My email address is ksrushton@btconnect.com

10. fuzzycat

fuzzycat New commenter

This might be a crazy idea... but if it's not already, why doesn't somebody put this in the Resources section? That way we can all download it rather than the poor OP being inundated with hundreds of requests!

11. i would be grateful if i can gain access to a copy, thanks in advance.[​IMG]
    u.adda@talk21.com

12. Please may I have a copy also?
    lauramarieblack@googlemail.com
    Thanks so much!