1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun ideas for form time!

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by Sedgers, Sep 16, 2005.

1. My email address ------- prague25@rediffmail.com

2. I realize I'm really late joining the converstaion but I too would really appreciate a copy if it's still available,

graeme.mccafferty@gmail.com

thanks.

3. I would love a copy too. Thank you.
    Maloti1@hotmail.co.uk

4. I would love a copy of the folder too,thanks!
    sadjack@btinternet.com

5. Hi there rogerson24
    I would LOVE a copy of this if you still have it on email. My email is rachaelfowler@yahoo.com
    I am an NQT and am co-tutoring a year 7 class and got no idea what I am doing- would like to impress my co tutor with some good ideas!
    Thanks very much in advance
    Rachael

6. Hi, I know that you posted this 4 years ago but I have taken on a form after many years without one and I am struggling!! I would really appreciate a copy of your folder. Thanks.

7. Any chance the offer of the folder is still available? Would be a great resource to have for work in the morning during registration.
    My email address is lindsaymunro21@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanx

8. Oh my goodness! Just realised how old the 'rogerson24' offer is!! Did anyone get a copy? Could I have a copy, please?
    Many thanks, Susan

9. I would love a copy! I'm doing a GTP and have a tutor group of gansta year 10s! My email is made@emmaberry.com
    Thanks

10. I should love a copy of this. My address is ' marilynseal@shoeburynesshigh.southend.sch.uk

11. I'm so sorry if this is the millionth request, but it sounds great. I am Head of House, so have many eager tutors (vertical groups) always begging for good ideas. Thank you!sgent.chk@swaveseyvc.cambs.sch.uk