1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun ideas for form time!

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by Sedgers, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Hi, hoping I'm not too late to jump in on this, but I'd love a copy of this resource. I have a Year 10 group who want to do nothing but sit and talk all through tutor time, and I'd love to do something to liven them up!

andrewdhutchinson@hotmail.co.uk

2. I know this was posted four years ago - I'm hopeful that you may still have the fun at form time folder, as i've just got my first teachig post. We have "houses" in each form is a mixture of all 5 year groups. Please could you forward a copy to
    rochelleorg@btinternet.com

Thanks very much Michelle
    Any ideas from other sources would be greatly appreciated thanks x

3. Yes please to the 'fun things at formtime'! You are a star. My email's dale_sam@hotmail.com.

4. if you got a copy of fun a form time please could you send me a copy thanks

my email taz-10@hotmail.co.uk

5. Hi Rogerson24,
    If you haven't aready had enough sending your project to everyone else on here I would love a copy!
    My email is sarah_bath2003@hotmail.com
    Thanks!!!

6. this is a long shot but could i get a copy please. thank you very much
    icebloke2@hotmail.com

thankyou again

7. I will love a copy. My email is laurirab@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Laura

8. Me too... this sounds like a very valuable resource.
    mccormickkaren@tiscali.co.uk
    Thanks!

9. I know this offer is years old, but the resource sounds great so, if it's still available, I'd love a copy please. I have a lovely but very excitable year eight form and I think this could help me to find a way to settle them and prepare them for the day ahead.
    If anyone can forward me a copy, I'd be very grateful. Many thanks.

tracey@t4alv.com

10. Hello
    Very cheeky request - any chance of a copy of your fun at form time. My email is lmocraig@hotmail.co.uk.

Many thanks

11. I know this has been going for some YEARS now but could someone please send me a copy of the enrichmen folder for form time .

Many many thanks

Gill

gill.day@sbss.stockport.sch.uk

12. Any chance of a copy ?
    Regards,
    N. Barnes

13. Email add would help for a copy !
    hbarnes@burningimage.net

14. Hi,
    Just wondered ifyou still have this folder? If so, could you send me a copy? isabelschoppe@hotmail.com

Many thanks in advance.
    Kind regards
    Isabel

15. Hi, I know it's been ages, but could I have a copy please?
    luoli79@hotmail.com

16. Thanks a lot - too tempting an offer to resist. I would appreciate a copy too. Thanks a lot

17. Hi may I please have a copy of your project.Hopefully it will work with my students too.Thanks Prague 25