1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun ideas for form time!

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by Sedgers, Sep 16, 2005.

1. TabbyCatResources

TabbyCatResources New commenter

2. Hi there
    I appreciate that this post was made some time again, but I am an NQT starting in September with a Year 8 form and am seeking any inspiration for things to do with them, you mentioned you had a folder, if this is still available that would be greatly appreciated!
    autumnhouse.1@btinternet.com

Regards

3. Rogerson24, I would love to have your resource for form time, I am an NQT and in need of some ideas when i begin my form in september

Thank you
    Iain

4. Hello
    Can I jump on the bandwagon and get the resources if anyone still has them? I know i'm a little late but would be really grateful. My address is sarahwilding@hotmail.com.
    Cheers

5. Hi,

I would absolutely love one!!!! I would be sooooo greatful if someone could forward me one!!
    My email is- abbeygaughan@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks in advance

6. Hi, I would also be extremley grateful if I could possibly get a copy of this folder. Sounds amazing!

Charlotte

7. Hi there,
    I realise your post was ages ago, but I would love a copy of your folder if it's stil available! My e-mail: elizabeth.bowles@gmail.com

8. Hi!
    I'd love a copy of this, please. My e-mail is jonathan_m_lodge@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Jonathan

9. Hi Rogerson24,
    I know you posted this ages ago, but if possible I would love a copy of your fun form time folder.
    Thanks a lot! [​IMG]
    purplechuckles@yahoo.co.uk

10. fuzzycat

fuzzycat New commenter

This may be a mad suggestion, but.... if this is so popular, and lots of people must have it by now and lots more would probably like it, can somebody upload it to the resources section please and post on here when it's done?
    I, for one, would be very grateful and I'm sure many others would, too! Thanks :)

11. And me pretty please (if its still going)!

garethjones709@hotmail.com

12. Hi
    I have just found I have a Year 10 form and have been trawling the net for inspiration. I wondered if it is still possible for you to send me a copy of your 'Fun at Form time' project
    Thanks
    Tivvy

13. Hi again
    Sorry- not a good start at the beginning of term!!
    My email address is tivvy49@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Tivvy

14. This is a wonderful resource - thanks for sharing

15. Hi,

I am a student teacher and would really appreciate any ideas and suggestions - if you could e-mail me your ideas it would be super.(cmncl@btinternet.com)

Thank You