1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun ideas for form time!

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by Sedgers, Sep 16, 2005.

1. If possible could I get a copy please too or someone who received it could they forward it.

Thank you efc_james@yahoo.com

2. Hi, if possible, please may I have a copy of these fab resources you mentioned. My e-mail is ccoleman@conyers.stockton.sch.uk.

Many thanks.

3. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the enrichment folder for form time...my e-mail address is shaziawahid@gmail.com

thanks in advance

4. If you still have this resource available, please could I possible have a copy, i'm a PGCE student struggling for ideas when taking the form a few time a week

browndebo@hotmail.com

many thanks.

5. I'd love a copy of your 'fun at form time' folder, my email is
    jan.thomson@oasismayfield.org

Thanks
    Jan

6. Hi Just found this note on Tes and was wondering if I could be so bold as to ask for a copy. If it's too much to ask, that's okay as I know you'll be busy. Life just gets more and more hectic everyday. anyway, if it's possible the email is:america6@hotmail.co.uk--thanks so much if you do--it will be greatly appreciated.

7. Could I please have copies of form tutor ideas as mentioned on TES forum?

Karen

8. Hi, Please may I have a copy too. My tutor group are vile. It is vertical grouping. I have a number of students who frequently don't turn up. WHen one of the girls does turn up she has 3 - 4 boys hanging around her with their tongues hanging out! One of life's impenetrable mysteries.

In return I'd like to suggest rajax - it is a brilliant site for dingbats. Even my tutor group enjoyed those. They are pictures which make up a saying. I did 10 pages of puzzles, mazes adn dingbats for my Tutor group for chirstmas. The only part they were able to stick with were the dingbats. They were intellectually incapable of the others. Theere was also one site that did dingbats for CHristmas - they were fun. Just put Christmas dingbats or rebus in google

Have loved the suggestons everyone has made and will try most of them out. Thanks to everyone.

Cheers!

mandydzimitrowicz@btinternet.com

9. Hi all,

Having just double checked teh rajax site has evaporated. Try quiz-zone. Not as good but at least some of the dingbats.

SOrry about that. I thugh I had something good to swap. Would still appreciate a copy of the tutor group work is anyone still has it. It ahs taken until now for me to realise how long ago this thread started.

Cheers

10. I would love a copy of your activities, really struggling with form time activities..

my email address is sbloor@parkfieldhigh.biblio.net

Many Thanks
    Sam

11. Hi,

if anyone out there is passing around copies of the project I would really appreciate one - soon to be a first time form tutor!

Yvessa@acrelya.co.uk
    thanks
    Yve

12. Hi I realise that I'm being v cheeky but I'm new to this and meeting my form soon (am absolutely bricking it!!) could I possibly have a copy my e-mail is rayment_14@msn.com
    Thanks in advance Sal

13. i would love a copy.
    My email is meera_huda@yahoo.com

Thank you

14. TabbyCatResources

TabbyCatResources New commenter

I would be very grateful if someone could send me a copy?

rw34@cant.ac.uk

Cheers!