1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

frustration

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by albertdog, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I feel very sorry for you, in your position, but it has happened to all of us. Out of the blue, an agency contacts you with a long-awaited opportunity and then nothing. It as if the agency was dangling bait in front of you to see if you will bite.
    Might i be right in surmising that this agency is one from which you have not heard, or had work, for a long time? I wonder if they are just seeing if you are still around.

2. vickyrae1970

vickyrae1970 New commenter

this is the one of the two i am registered with . just sick of them wasting my time - thinking of applying for full time jobs instead .

3. Sorry, Bubbles! I wonder if you get much work from either of these agencies? Sometimes, I wonder if agencies just entice with a promise of 'just the right job for you' with the intention of fooling you into thinking that they are still looking out for work for you.