1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

from beginner to GCSE in 8 terms

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by ruthht, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Hiya! Your approach sounds really interesting. Could you please send me a copy?! My e-mail is gemmastorr@hotmail.com

Thanks very much!

2. Hello!

Hope I am not too late to make another request for a copy - hcatton@hotmail.com - much appreciated!

Thanks

3. lonelyteacher

lonelyteacher New commenter

Hello,
    I am also interested in this. Could you please forward me some information? frenchteacher205@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks

4. Hi, Paul
    Probably I am too late to request any information about your project. I know the information you have been sending is about French, I thought it could help me too, as I do understand French pretty well and it could give me some hints.
    I am starting in September in a new school and I have been asked to teach Spanish GCSE from scratch to a Yr11 class. Although I have been teaching Spanish for years, I have never had to teach in such short time. To be honest I am terrified!!
    I would like to thank you in advance for such generous gesture. This is my email: aberypad@onetel.net
    Rosca

5. mlapworth

mlapworth Occasional commenter

6. I would be very interested to find out more about your approach.We are looking at fast tracking some of our year8 pupils. Could you please send me further details?
    ojedak@hotmail.co.uk

7. mlapworth

mlapworth Occasional commenter