1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Friendly year 2 teachers!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by PenguinSmall, Mar 16, 2011.

1. PenguinSmall

PenguinSmall New commenter

Hello,
    I'm a year 2 teacher in a one form entry school. I'm hoping there are some year 2 teachers out there who would have a little time to share thoughts, ideas, troubles, etc!
    Hope to hear from some of you soon.

2. If you ever want to PM me for support/thought sharing etc then you are more than welcome.
    Am in a very big school (Yr 2) but used to teach single form entry so I feel your pain!

3. ballerina

ballerina New commenter

Feel free to ask anytime! Also Yr 2 one form entry
    B [​IMG]

4. I do a year 2 class share in a 1 form entry :eek:)

5. PenguinSmall

THANK YOU! So lovely to see replies [​IMG] I would love to be able to chat, share thoughts will you all. I've inbox messaged. Would be great to have a group of year 2 teachers to chat to.
    Thanks again [​IMG]

6. Count me in ... I'm happy to help if I can x

7. I'm back in Y2 after many years in KS2 and I'm loving it once again. Ours is also a one class entry.

8. PenguinSmall

We could do with setting up a small group so we can ALL chat together :) Not sure how?

9. Hi,
    I am a year 2 teacher also in a one form entry school. Its my first year in year 2 so am more than happy to chat and share ideas etc
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xx

10. PenguinSmall

Thank you :)