1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

French school seeking UK school for exchange programme

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by samuelwoodman, Nov 10, 2018.

1. samuelwoodman

samuelwoodman New commenter

I'm a parent at a secondary school in Paris and am assisting the teachers there to set up a pen-pal exchange programme with a UK school. The students (11-14 yrs old) are in the International Section and receive advanced English tutoring. If interested, please contact us!

2. busybees8

busybees8 New commenter

Dear Parent at the Paris school,
    Thank you for your post. It is wonderful to see that 10 friendships are still in demand.
    I would like to express prelimineray interest in linking up with you. Ours is a school located in Peterborough, in the East Midlands of England. Our pupils learn French from Year 7 onward, some from a younger age and are all expected to do a GCSE in French in year 11.
    If you are interested in applying, please could you send me some more information about the school and we might be able to take it from there.

Best wishes.

3. busybees8

busybees8 New commenter

*pen* friendships were meant. Apologies that voice-to-text did not pick it up correctly

4. samuelwoodman

samuelwoodman New commenter

Hi busybees8, thank you for your message. I will forward it on to the staff at the school.