1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

French pupils looking for English penpals!

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by IamMisterT, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Very motivated bilingual french pupils are looking for english penpals to exchange letters, emails, projects etc...
    Idealy looking for primary (Y6-7-8) but secondary are welcome too! (up to Y10 I guess)
    I you are interested please send me a message!
    Merci!

2. Hi there,
    I am looking to create links with a school in France. Send me an email to let me know more. janewestby@yahoo.ie
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

3. Waka6

Waka6 New commenter

4. I'm looking for letter/e-mail exchanges for my year 7-8 French pupils.

My e-mail is rm_twomey@hotmail.com

Merci!

5. Essaie etwinning qui permet de faire soit des projets individuels soit des projets de classe + excellent pour ta formation et gratuit.
    Bonne chance[​IMG]

6. Hi, I am really interested in organising a connection of this type for my students,I would be really grateful if you could send me some more information to jskitt@fsmail.net
    Merci!

7. The lady who runs the Manoukian shop in Boulogne S/Mer has 3 kids aged 9 to 15. If anyone would like to correspond with her children, let me know, if I remember well from our conversation yesterday, they're 9, 12 and 15. She is especially looking for an exchange with another family during the holidays.

8. Hi, I teach at a school where we have both primary and secondary French, and we are looking for penpals to practise our French reading and writing.
    Please get in touch!

9. Hi,
    I work in a secondary school and would be interested.
    Many thanks
    imagwood@toucansurf.com

Isabelle

10. I am teaching Yrs 6, 7 and 8 only this year and would love my pupils to be corresponding with penpals.Please email me if you are still interested!
    my email is lucy.newill@btinternet.com
    look forward to hearing from you, Lucy

11. Hello I am teaching english in 7 grade(13 Y) I have two classes and I would like to create a contact to two classes, which would like to write with my pupils. They are very active and are very curious. I hope you can help them to get more international and intercultural experiences.
    Sincerely
    Iben Kjaer
    PS. Some of them have chosen french and som e of them have chosen german this year.