1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

French language teachers in Scottish secondary schools

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by laura_caba, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Hi!

I am an English and French fourth-year student at the University of Stirling, and I am doing a research project about the portrayal of the francophone cultures in the French language learning materials of S1/S2 and S5/S6 and the culture's role and cultural content in the French language classes. For this investigation, I have prepared an interview for secondary French language teachers to analyse the materials they use, the way they teach culture and the cultural dimensions they teach. So if you are currently a French language teacher at a secondary Scottish school, I would really appreciate if you could answer the following online questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf20mrLzYBbZreq5neAITo3WjLZq7Mj9gVOCnvcdulz8rWjQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link. There are only 14 questions and as I realise how precious your time is. That’s why I made sure this survey will only take a quick 10 minutes. If you would like to know any more about what I am doing or your role in it, please don’t hesitate to email me at lac00103@students.stir.ac.uk

Thanks for helping me!