1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

French GCSE legacy soundfiles

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by stefani1983, Jul 19, 2011.

1. stefani1983

stefani1983 New commenter

I'm trying to make up some listening tests for my group of GCSE students and have exhausted the Edexcel past papers (legacy and new spec) so have decided to try out AQA and OCR. I have found the past papers but had no luck in locating the mp3 files anywhere. I can find the specimen and last years files but they seem to have deleted the older ones.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks!!

2. stefani1983

stefani1983 New commenter

I'm trying to make up some listening tests for my group of GCSE students and have exhausted the Edexcel past papers (legacy and new spec) so have decided to try out AQA and OCR. I have found the past papers but had no luck in locating the mp3 files anywhere. I can find the specimen and last years files but they seem to have deleted the older ones.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks!!

3. chriszwinter1

chriszwinter1 New commenter

I have the files for foundation and higher converted from the original audio cassettes to mp3 from 2005 to 2008. The sound is perfect, and I wouldn't use them at full volume in a classroom. They're better through headphones. I also have the 2009 sound files, which were originally mp3.
    Please let me have your contact details in a PM, and I'll send the sound files on a cd.

4. chriszwinter1

chriszwinter1 New commenter

By the way, I have the AQA materials.