1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

French dual language posters

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tiggertastic, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Does anybody know where I can find French - English posters/labels to put up around school? I've seen them before but can't remember where!
    They are the ones which label the different rooms and furniture, eg. the office, the toilets, the cupboard, etc.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Does anybody know where I can find French - English posters/labels to put up around school? I've seen them before but can't remember where!
    They are the ones which label the different rooms and furniture, eg. the office, the toilets, the cupboard, etc.
    Thanks in advance!

3. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Have you done a Google search for these? There are quite a few (273000) results for French classroom labels! Some results more more helpful than others.

4. It's taken me a while to find something suitable. I have a load of MFL related resource websites bookmarked and the only thing I found was on **********:
    http://www.sparklebox2.co.uk/556-560/s2b556.html
    Schoolslinks have one in Spanish, not French.
    http://www.schoolslinks.co.uk/resources_mfl.htm

5. I knew I'd seen them somewhere...unfortunately they are on the site we are no longer allowed to use! Will keep on searching...

6. inky

inky Lead commenter

Do it yourself?

7. inky

inky Lead commenter

If you don't speak French, you could even incorporate your google search into a lesson.

8. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Avoid ********** - he gets paid for every visitor!

9. We won't start the whole ********** debate again, but just avoid that website completely.
    Communication4all will definitely have some, as will tpet.co.uk probably (if not, they are very good at doing commisions and there is someone on the forums for both sites so they will more than likely pop up on here soon..).
    Or doing a quick search on the resources on here will probably find something.
    Or make your own :)
    JSY x