1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

french cafe role-play ideas.... help please!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by creativehedgehog82, Feb 7, 2011.

1. hi all, has anyone done a french style cafe slash baguette shop for their role play in Year , am struggling a bit for ideas apart from lots of red and white gingham lol. would be grateful to know what worked well if you have tried this. cheers :)

2. hi all, has anyone done a french style cafe slash baguette shop for their role play in Year , am struggling a bit for ideas apart from lots of red and white gingham lol. would be grateful to know what worked well if you have tried this. cheers :)

3. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

I did one a few years ago and raided KS1 and managed to scrounge up some plastic croissants and tarts. I put in some little demi-tasse. A waiter's apron and tray. A till. Pad of paper. You could add some berets (I just thought of this now) I also got some fake onions, garlic and sausage on string. Vase with flowers.

I downloaded a french cafe role play pack from somewhere. Cannot really remember where, but it wasn't **********. This is really important to get the kids using the french.