1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Freebie in exchange for reviews

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by mjhaxby, Jun 10, 2019.

1. mjhaxby

mjhaxby New commenter

I'm just getting started on setting up my TES shop and I was planning on selling a quiz that could be used in languages at the end of the year.

I want to be able to make an updated version next year, but sell it separately. On the other hand, it would be nice to give some kind of discount to anybody who buys it this year. So I was wondering if I would be allowed to give it for free to anyone who reviews this year's quiz.

Would I be allowed to do this?

Thanks!

2. A1EnglishResources

A1EnglishResources New commenter

I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem - I know there are several Tes sellers who offer a free product to anyone who writes a review of a purchased product. But I wouldn't imagine you'd be able to set up an automatic way to do this - you'd probably have to manage it yourself via emailing.

mjhaxby likes this.
  3. A1EnglishResources

A1EnglishResources New commenter

PS if you haven't already, join the Tes Authors' Group on Facebook....it's both very busy and very helpful!

4. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

mjhaxby likes this.
  5. mjhaxby

mjhaxby New commenter

Thank you both for your advice. I'm only just seeing this now because I assumed I would get a notification when someone responded to my thread, but I didn't.

A1EnglishResources likes this.