1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free Whole School Assessment Tracking System anyone?

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by fishyleg, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Hello,
    Ive developed a programme that does the following:
    - calculates and shows whether pupils are above/below age expected levels
    - shows current and average progress
    - estimates year 6 level
    - calculates point scores (and aps)
    - gives summaries on a groups performance
    - allows you to look at data just for those above/below age expected, of a particular athnic group, gender, fsm, sen, eal and any other groups you would like to filter.
    - allows recording of maths, reading, writing and science
    - includes reception point scores
    - all you would need to do is input the levels and pupil characteristics and the computer does the rest.
    - And it does it bit more too!
    -you'd need excel (2002 or higher)
    I'm pretty confident its solid, and it has been tested too. So far feedback has been impressive and a time saver.
    Im happy for about 5 or 6 schools to have it for free as long as I get a little feedback on it. If you find any bugs in it, Id like to know! In the testing so far, its been fine.
    Im also working on further features that your school could also have for free, such as graphing and target setting.
    It is a spreadsheet, and Ive designed it so it is simple to use as I can make it. I'm in the middle of writing a user guide for it, but that's not ready yet! Hopefully its easy enough not to need one.
    It would sit on your network, so needs no online access as others seem to always need, so your data is safe with you.
    I have a demo available if you would like to have a look.
    Just leave some kind of contact email.

2. Hello,
    Ive developed a programme that does the following:
    - calculates and shows whether pupils are above/below age expected levels
    - shows current and average progress
    - estimates year 6 level
    - calculates point scores (and aps)
    - gives summaries on a groups performance
    - allows you to look at data just for those above/below age expected, of a particular athnic group, gender, fsm, sen, eal and any other groups you would like to filter.
    - allows recording of maths, reading, writing and science
    - includes reception point scores
    - all you would need to do is input the levels and pupil characteristics and the computer does the rest.
    - And it does it bit more too!
    -you'd need excel (2002 or higher)
    I'm pretty confident its solid, and it has been tested too. So far feedback has been impressive and a time saver.
    Im happy for about 5 or 6 schools to have it for free as long as I get a little feedback on it. If you find any bugs in it, Id like to know! In the testing so far, its been fine.
    Im also working on further features that your school could also have for free, such as graphing and target setting.
    It is a spreadsheet, and Ive designed it so it is simple to use as I can make it. I'm in the middle of writing a user guide for it, but that's not ready yet! Hopefully its easy enough not to need one.
    It would sit on your network, so needs no online access as others seem to always need, so your data is safe with you.
    I have a demo available if you would like to have a look.
    Just leave some kind of contact email.

3. Hiya i teach at my home would it be ok if i had the demp?

My email is moort001@hillingdongrid.org

4. Free full version still available for 3 more schools. Demo can be accessed at primarytools.co.uk or send me a message via TES website. Send me a message via TES website or email info@primarytools.co.uk if you would like the free full version.

5. May I also have one please?
    bint_malik@yahoo.com

Thank you.

6. I'm looking into a new tracking system for the school that uses graphing but is easier for the less ict competent staff than assessment manager. We are a school in Cornwall of 200.

Any chance I can have a trial?
    mattmiddlemore@hotmail.co.uk

Kindest regards

Matt

7. Moisy

Moisy New commenter

Are you still offering a free trial to schools? We have been discussing getting a new system at our school. Any chance of looking at yours?
    Many thanks in advance
    Moira
    moira@xkell.freeserve.co.uk

8. Similarly, PupilAsset are offering a free trial to schools currently - just go to pupilasset.com/sales/try-it-free.html.

Does pretty much everything you need (APP / Levels / Grades / EYFS) and is straightforward to use.

9. I work at a small independent school that has limited funding.
    I am looking for something that will assist with assessment for all the pupils. I would like to look at this and see if it is just what I am looking for.
    Any help would be appreciated

10. Please can I see the demo?

amogul@hotmail.co.uk

11. Demos available from PrimaryTools.co.uk. Full version is no longer available for free so this thread should be considered closed or removed.

12. Hi

Please can you forward to duggy1@live.co.uk

It sounds just like what i'm looking for to get me back into the swing of things.
    Thank you in advance

13. Demos available from PrimaryTools.co.uk. Full version is no longer available for free so this thread should be considered closed or removed.

14. Please can I have a copy

JOKE!
    And these people are in charge of children....