1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free Visual Timetable Resource!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Abi_w, Jan 2, 2006.

1. yogagirl

yogagirl New commenter

2. I would like to have your cards my e-mail is santosnieto@hotmail.com thank you xxx

3. Could I have a copy too please. Many thanks
    maureen.hbest@ntlworld.com

4. Hi
    For some reason I missed this in January but I would like this very much if it's still available
    Thanks

5. Hi Abi

Just found your message... better late than never. Your idea sounds great and I'd really appreciate it if you could email me this resource so I can set up my new classroom please.

Thanks

Lin xx

6. Hi Abi,

I would really appreciate if you could send me on the series of cards as this is my first year out teaching and I need all the help I can get lol!! My email address is dgy05@yahoo.com.

Thanks again,
    Donna

7. Yes please. I will really need something extra like this next term.

8. Hi Abi if they are still available I would love a set. I have been trying to make my own but my ancient computer is giving me problems!!!
    Thanks Sally

9. Ooh - yes please. If it's not too late, I'd love a copy - I have 2 autistic children who will find this really useful.
    Thanks so much,
    Kate
    katypbetts@hotmail.com

10. Hi Abi

Is it possible for you to send me a visual time table that I can use for my ADHD son. It would be really appreciated.

Kind regards
    Karen

11. marlin

marlin Star commenter