1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free Visual Timetable Resource!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Abi_w, Jan 2, 2006.

1. I've just made myself a series of cards that I can laminate to put up in the classroom as a visual timetable. The kids really like it when they know what lessons are coming up. It also stops all the "What are we doing next?" questions.

I have a sheet on the wall showing Now/Next and I blu-tack the relevant cards up throughout the day.

Anyway, would anyone like a copy of these icon cards? I can e-mail them to you if you would like them. You can either print out on card or use paper and laminate them. Just thought I'd put the offer out there incase anyone else doesn't have the time to make them!

Happy New Year all!

Love
    Abi
    xxx

2. I've just made myself a series of cards that I can laminate to put up in the classroom as a visual timetable. The kids really like it when they know what lessons are coming up. It also stops all the "What are we doing next?" questions.

I have a sheet on the wall showing Now/Next and I blu-tack the relevant cards up throughout the day.

Anyway, would anyone like a copy of these icon cards? I can e-mail them to you if you would like them. You can either print out on card or use paper and laminate them. Just thought I'd put the offer out there incase anyone else doesn't have the time to make them!

Happy New Year all!

Love
    Abi
    xxx

3. Hi, I would love a copy of your visual timetable too please. I know its a long time since your original post, but wondering if it's still possible. Thank you.
    angels.jacqui@gmail.com.
    Thank you x

4. [​IMG]
    thiese would be lovely please!
    Many thanks

5. haha forgot my email.
    sallylovellyoung@yahoo.co.uk

6. brookey1970

brookey1970 New commenter

7. Oh yes please... thats very kind of you xx
    lollyxx@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance xx