1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free times table resource

Discussion in 'Primary' started by seemeafter, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Sounds fantastic - love the idea of times table torture! Would be really grateful if you could send a copy alice.leila@gmail.com
    Thank you!

2. All who have requested via e-mail or by leaving a message on this thread have got mail!

3. Hi, please can I have a copy? Thanks.

4. Got mine! Thank you very much:)

5. All replies have been redirected to Brendan's link - doreen ann taylor - I cannot reply as the e-mail keeps getting returned, please link directly to Brendan's site to download.

6. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

If anyone is having problems downloading files from my site, you do need to have browser referrers switched on - I'm going to assume that if you have them turned off, you already know what you are doing. This is to stop other sites linking directly to the files.

7. This sounds amazing!! I know the original post was a few years ago but is there any chance you could email me the resources please? I'm an NQT and my school are having a big push on times tables this year. Email address: deannalabastide@hotmail.co.uk

8. please could I have a copy of your resources it sounds just what I need to get my kids to learn their tables
    Thank you
    taz1965a@hotmail.co.uk