1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free times table resource

Discussion in 'Primary' started by seemeafter, Jan 13, 2008.

1. happyhopey

happyhopey New commenter

2. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

3. ANGIE491

ANGIE491 New commenter

4. ANGIE491

ANGIE491 New commenter

Oops! Didn't read last message. Sorry

5. I didn't see Brenden's post.

6. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

I have replaced the entire download mechanism in preparation of a new site that is being built around it, but downloads should continue as normal and should not appear any different. The logs tell me at at least five people have downloaded it since and during the upgrade - although one person had to try twice, it seems - I will be back in, say, eight hours to check on everything.

7. Thank you Brendan for helping me out - and thank you for all the kind comments from the people who have requested the resource. You can still e-mail me direct if you prefer the offer is always there if you can make use of it. Hope it helps - clearly recall of tables is an issue for many children (I have sent out over 50 copoes of the resource)! thrilled to be able to help!
    Everyone who has made a request should now have the pack.

8. It sounds like you have just saved me a massive job. I was just looking on resources for ideas for times table. Your idea sounds great.

lovellin@hotmail.com

thank you

9. hpblossom

hpblossom New commenter

10. IFF

IFF New commenter