1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free stem cell resources and info: Your feedback needed

Discussion in 'Science' started by EmmaKempEd, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    I work for a project called EuroStemCell. We're a partnership of scientists, ethicists, social scientists and science communicators. We provide information and educational materials on stem cells and regenerative medicine. Everything is free to download and we've piloted all our activities.
    We've been working on this project for just over a year and we're now gathering the views of some of our key audiences to see how we're doing, and to help us plan our next steps.
    We'd really love to know what you all think about our website and the materials on it.
    Our short online survey is here: https://www.survey.ed.ac.uk/eurostemcellwebsite
    It will take about 15 minutes to complete and your feedback will be extremely valuable.
    Many thanks for your help,
    Emma (emma.kemp@ed.ac.uk)

2. Hi everyone,
    I work for a project called EuroStemCell. We're a partnership of scientists, ethicists, social scientists and science communicators. We provide information and educational materials on stem cells and regenerative medicine. Everything is free to download and we've piloted all our activities.
    We've been working on this project for just over a year and we're now gathering the views of some of our key audiences to see how we're doing, and to help us plan our next steps.
    We'd really love to know what you all think about our website and the materials on it.
    Our short online survey is here: https://www.survey.ed.ac.uk/eurostemcellwebsite
    It will take about 15 minutes to complete and your feedback will be extremely valuable.
    Many thanks for your help,
    Emma (emma.kemp@ed.ac.uk)

3. bogstandardcomp

bogstandardcomp New commenter

I recently put a link to Eurostem on TES reources to increase its exposure, useful site.