1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free Spanish listening-practice quiz (topic covid)

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Jeremyinspain, Sep 26, 2020.

?

Which group do you think this is most suitable for?

Poll closed Oct 10, 2020.
  1. A-level

100.0%
  2. GCSE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jeremyinspain

Jeremyinspain Occasional commenter

Hi again,

I thought this 'covid mask safe usage' video (Spanish Ministry of Health) might make a useful listening-practice quiz for your students. I'd guess it would be good for top GCSE and A-Level. The link is to my Spanish resources blog: http://spain4exams.blogspot.com/

Stay safe everyone.

JJD

2. lunarita

lunarita Lead commenter

Personally I prefer this one

3. Jeremyinspain

:D They'll love that one!

4. Jonntyboy

Jonntyboy Lead commenter

I suppose it's always professionally sensible to use topical stuff especially with older kids, but I wonder whether the continuous concentration on Covid is wise? I think I'd go with lighter topics at the moment! By the way congrats on your resources and books - good stuff!

5. Jeremyinspain

I take your point, Jonntyboy. I'm sure some teachers will decide to play down the covid issue, depending on the issues their school is facing, and they type of children they have in their classes.
    I do tend to pick resources for the blog simply in terms of whatever catches my eye, and whatever I think will engage students. That probably has led to a bit of a covid overload recently. I'll try to spot something on another subject for the next few posts.
    Thanks for your kind words ref all my stuff. I really enjoy producing it.
    Stay safe.