1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free song for everyone aged 3 to 7 - mp3 + words

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by Sir Cumference, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Sir Cumference

Sir Cumference Occasional commenter

It’s really important that children keep singing. I'm offering a free song (mp3 + words) to anyone - ages 3 to 7

Young children need to stay happy and enjoy the good things in life – especially in these challenging times. To help keep their spirits up I will attach a free mp3 and words of one of my songs. It’s a happy, bouncy song called ‘Vegetables are Absolutely Great’. I hope you agree that it’s a good song to sing, clap and dance to!

If you would like me to send it to you please email me at info@onemoretime.biz with a simple 'Yes please'.

Please feel free to use it in your setting and also to forward it to parents and/or to put it on your website. Parents may also choose to forward it to anyone they know who has young children. I have removed copyright for this song.

Stay safe!

Brian Beresford, Former headteacher, children’s songwriter/publisher