1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FREE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE DAYS

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by sarahlee40, Jan 12, 2011.

1. I work for a charity as well as teach theatre studies. I have funding for FREE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE DAYS anywhere in the UK. They are free!!!!!! The half day involves looking at a fantastic project in Malawi (I worked there), a movie and an interactive session where students develop their own enterprises. I even add a Dragons Den. It is free. My funding is for 900 students before 31st March and a further 900 students 2011/12.

Let me know if you are interested and tell me where you are!

Sarah

2. And me - sounds like a fantastic opportunity!

I am also based in Birmingham

Would love some more details

3. Hi Sounds interesting
    I am in Swindon, can you let me know more about it?
    Mandie

4. This sounds really interesting - I am hoping to run a social enterprise programme with my year 8 students but am also looking for ways to embed enterprise in the lessons for other year groups so it would be great to receive more information.
    Emma

5. hull_lass

hull_lass New commenter

Hi! I really like the sound of this - especially the 'Dragons Den' idea! I teach Year 5 & 6 (are these too young?) in Rawtenstall, Lancshire. My email address is julieg@constablelee.lancs.sch.uk if it's not too late? Kind Regards - Julie x

6. Hello
    I'm definitely interested in a FREE social enterprising day. My school is based in Walsall. We have 18 pupils in Year 5 and 20 pupils in Year 6. Both of these year groups would enjoy enterprising activities.
    Please email me at postbox@brownhills-w.walsll.sch.uk

7. tms

tms

I work in an F.E college so hope that this would be a suitable setting for you. I am in Shropshire.

8. I am really interested in this for my sixth form enrichment. We have 180 students in Formby Merseyside.

9. Forgot to give my email address. pwstan@hotmail.co.uk

10. I am based in Mancheter- please email via tes

11. Hello,

I'm interested for after Sep 2011.My school is in Blackburn.

markazululoom@hotmail.com

12. Hi,
    I would definitely be interested in hearing from you to find our if funding is still available. I am keen to run some Social enterprise days with half / whole year groups. We are a school based in uxbridge, hillingdon.
    Please email me with further details on plaguillo@hillingdongrid.org

13. Hi Sarah
    How is your project going - dp you have enough numbers for 2011/12?
    Thanks
    Jodie

14. Hi, Just sent you a message on TES. Would be very interested if you still have capacity in 2011/2012 for a year group perhaps.