1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free role play packs (Post Office & Shop)

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by teachingtimesavers08, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Hi

I have made two role play packs recently. One is a Post Office and the other is a shop. The packs contain: signs, images, money to cut out and vocabulary flashcards.

If you would like one, or both, please email me at teachingtimesavers@yahoo.co.uk I'd be happy to share a copy with you.

2. Hi

I have made two role play packs recently. One is a Post Office and the other is a shop. The packs contain: signs, images, money to cut out and vocabulary flashcards.

If you would like one, or both, please email me at teachingtimesavers@yahoo.co.uk I'd be happy to share a copy with you.

3. Hi i would really appreciate both resource packs plz it would be a great help!.

Thankyou in advance
    asma595@hotmail.com

4. Could i please have both sets, just set up a shop using my cranium super fort and need some signs.

Thank you very much

susiecm3@yahoo.co.uk

5. Me too me too please!
    (Waves hand in air bursting to jump up)

6. she's not giving them put anymore, so theres no point in requesting the free packs.
    she emailed me to say that she is now selling them on ebay.
    just thought i'd let you guys know
    :)

7. hi plese can you send my both copies of your role play packs to kayla_ukuk@yahoo.com
    many thanks
    Kayla

8. Are these role play packs still available. If so could you send them to me too please - I would be really grateful.

E-mail: theoofoof@googlemail.com

Thanks