1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free Resources

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by pip17, Jul 14, 2009.

1. <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="post">primaryteacher23

Could you send me the list of wedsites too? I am starting my probation year in Aug and think they will be very useful!

Thanks
    hez2386 xxx

h_neilson2000@hotmail.com

</td></tr></table>

2. primaryteacher23

primaryteacher23 New commenter

Hello Everyone,
    You all have mail... :)
    Unfortuntately star3, I think You have provided me with an incorrect email address. I would be more than happy to try sending my 'Resource List' to You again, if You can provide me with a valid email address.
    Primaryteacher23... x

3. Hi can you send me a copy of the free resources that your school uses. bajansin@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks in advance.

4. pip17

pip17 New commenter

Hi Primary teacher 23
    Thanks for sending out copies - as I too have been trying to send to the requests - the good thing is you have noted it in the 'post' - I requested that those who have received should 'give' to others!

5. <u>Hi there</u>
    <u>i was wondering if it would be poss for you to send me the early years websites for free resources as well please my email address is nikkimattless@aol.co.uk</u>
    <u>many thanks</u>
    <u>Nikki</u>

6. I have just spent the last 2 hours viewing your site (possibly sad but I'm multi-tasking and listening to the radio plus story ideas for the NY)
    Thank you so much....what a lot of hard work you're sharing and how brilliant to have all the visuals, so much more supportive for many practitioners. I shall be sharing with colleagues and of course pupils!! [​IMG]

7. that was meant to be storing!!! [​IMG]

8. I am of course thanking Ibuzzybea. obviously not doing the multi-tasking very well today!!

9. sorry it's the underscore between capricorn and star that is the problem when it's underlined you can't see it.
    capricorn_star3@yahoo.co.uk

10. Your website is amazing!!!!! I am new to Early Years and you have given me so many ideas thanks so much x

11. Hiya. I am also new to Early Years & will be teaching Nursery in September. Could I possibly have the link to your websites? My email is Jazzymummy2011@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks!

12. Hi Primaryteacher23!
    Any chance to get a copy of your list too?
    My email: nyrusantander@hotmail.com
    Thank you in advance.[​IMG]

13. Hi Primaryteacher23,

Sorry to be a pain but could I also get the list of the websites that your school has composed.

Many thanks

moo_moo_cow88@hotmail.com

Jen

14. Hi,

So sorry to be annoying my email is moo_moo_cow88@hotmail.co.uk and not .com!! How silly am I?

Looking forward to getting your email.

Thanks in advance

Jen