1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free Resources

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by pip17, Jul 14, 2009.

1. pip17

pip17 New commenter

Does anyone have any good web sites for free resources - I feel I would like to broaden my selection beyond Sparkle Box - Any suggestions? - I have a new class room which is quite dull and boring - help!

2. primaryteacher23

primaryteacher23 New commenter

Hello Menstrie,
    If you leave your email address, I will forward you a list of *Early Years/Key Stage 1* websites that my School and I have composed.
    Best Wishes,
    Primaryteacher23... x

3. pip17

pip17 New commenter

4. primaryteacher23

Hello Menstrie...
    You have mail. :)
    Primaryteacher23... x

5. Can you put it on the resources part of this forum as I'm sure a lot of people would be interested? Thanks.

6. primaryteacher23

Hello Teacher1212...
    You have mail. :)
    Primaryteacher23... x

7. The Mouse Club is full of resources for free- the adults section has just added a new teacher pack which I found useful or theres loads of colouring pages and activties to amuse the kids!

8. i am starting out in September was wondering could you pass me on the list of websites given to you. Thank you would be very much appreciated. leighann@live.co.uk

9. Ibuzzybea

Ibuzzybea Occasional commenter

Sorry to "publicise" but, my website has links to useful sites for free resources and also has free printables. www.alljoinin.net

10. optimistic1

optimistic1 New commenter

I am liking your website very much thank you very much!

11. Ibuzzybea

Ibuzzybea Occasional commenter

12. Sam07

Sam07 New commenter

Hi! would really appreciate it of you could forward me a copy of the list of websites.
    thanks , Sam

13. pip17

pip17 New commenter

Hi Sam
    You would need to let me know your web site - if uncomfortable putting it up for all to see then you will find mine a few posts back.

14. Please can I have a copy of the websites too?

Thanks

magicstar29@hotmail.co.uk

15. Sam07

Sam07 New commenter

16. Sorry to jump on the band wagon, please could I have a copy of the websites.

Many thanks
    emmarobinson