1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FREE pupil questionnaire

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Pumpkin pie, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Hiya

Just uploaded a pupil questionaire in the free section.

It is completely editable so you can change the questions to suit your school. There is also an excel report to help calculate results and use to develop an action plan. Ofsted loved it!!!

Let me know what you think!

www.teachers-take-away.com

Thanks

PP

2. Hiya

Just uploaded a pupil questionaire in the free section.

It is completely editable so you can change the questions to suit your school. There is also an excel report to help calculate results and use to develop an action plan. Ofsted loved it!!!

Let me know what you think!

www.teachers-take-away.com

Thanks

PP

3. Hi Pumpkin pie

I like the questions and the use of the smiley faces. My only problem with it is that you have to input all the data into the excel spreadsheet. For a school with 350+ children that's it is going to take a while. Is there a possibility of designing a pupil questionnaire that the pupils fill out on the computer?

4. Hiya londonirishfan

Leave it with me, but I think it might be a bit beyond me!!!

Our school has 460 pupils on roll so we got the year 6 children to do a tally as part of a data handling task and then input the results into the excel spreadsheet.

They actually enjoyed doing it!!!

I'll let you know if I develop it further!

Thanks

PP

5. Upping this in case anyone missed it.

6. I know this was quite a long time ago, but the website link does not work. I would love to get this questionnaire or one like it? Thanks