1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free posters

Discussion in 'Science' started by Gertie Grumbles, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Lots of posters that may be useful in a Science dept ....many free with the Guardian .... eg

<font size="2">Amphibians
    and Reptiles, Sharks</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2">Sea Fish</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2">
    Fungi</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2"> Seashells</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2"> Octopus, squid and
    cuttlefish</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2"> Crabs and Lobsters</font>.. .and similar, also some stuff on structures of major modern buildings.
    Have a look at the list on www.grumbles.me.uk and let me know if you want any. Some of those marked KS2 will be useful for yr 7 &8, too.
    Some books might be of interest, too.
    Clearing study, now retired!

2. Lots of posters that may be useful in a Science dept ....many free with the Guardian .... eg

<font size="2">Amphibians
    and Reptiles, Sharks</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2">Sea Fish</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2">
    Fungi</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2"> Seashells</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2"> Octopus, squid and
    cuttlefish</font><font size="2">, </font><font size="2"> Crabs and Lobsters</font>.. .and similar, also some stuff on structures of major modern buildings.
    Have a look at the list on www.grumbles.me.uk and let me know if you want any. Some of those marked KS2 will be useful for yr 7 &8, too.

3. Hi,
    I've sent you a PM about this!
    Thanks

4. Re-posting because still plenty left - all free!!

Lots of posters that may be useful in a Science dept ....many free with the Guardian .... eg

Amphibians
    and Reptiles, Sharks<font size="2">, </font>Sea Fish<font size="2">, </font>
    Fungi<font size="2">, </font> Seashells<font size="2">, </font> Octopus, squid and
    cuttlefish<font size="2">, </font> Crabs and Lobsters.. .and similar, also some stuff on structures of major modern buildings.
    Have
    a look at the list on www.grumbles.me.uk and let me know if you want
    any. Some of those marked KS2 will be useful for yr 7 &8, too.