1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free Posters added for Scottish Curriculum for Excellence

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Felt, Oct 8, 2007.

1. teamadmiral

teamadmiral New commenter

Wow - these are great, exactly what my classroom needs and HMI/QA will love it! Thank you! One small point.... the large 'cog' the has 'Successful Learners' is one of the headings of what they call 'the four capacities'. Would you be able to make similar large headings for 'Confident Individuals', 'Responsible Citizens' and 'Effective Contributors' so it all fits together?

Just an idea and I know you're probably thinking 'some people are never happy'! A great idea, thanks for sharing.

2. Felt these are great!!

Thanks so much.

Kat

3. The four capacities should all be there - colour coded with the small cogs. I just deleted while doing the screen shot :)

4. Hi, I was looking for these cogs and saw your post. But when I went to the instant display website I couldn't find them. Are they still available and do you know where I can get them. I've been looking everywhere!
    Hope you can help, I realise this is quite an old post!
    Thanks

5. I know this is really old now, but I think the link is now:

http://www.instantdisplay.co.uk/other2.htm
    Scroll down to the very bottom and you will see it. :)