1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free MFL teacher-led seminars at BETT2011

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by gailrobinson, Jan 10, 2011.

1. dalej

dalej New commenter

There will also be 4 short talks or 'TeachMeet Takeovers' focusing on MFL which you may wish to attend. These will take place on exhibitors' stands too.

The talks are:

Using the SOLO Taxonomy to really assess learning (Chris Harte) 12-12.30 Stand L18
    Free doesn't mean it's pants! Ideas to keep pupils engaged and involved (Lisa Stevens) 1.00-1.30 Stand K54
    No brainer blogging for beginners (by myself) 1.30-2.00 Stand K54
    Add a dimension to your teaching and learning with Second Life (Helen Myers) 4.30-5.00 D110 (This is yet to be confirmed)

See link: http://teachmeet.pbworks.com/w/page/33044481/Teachmeet-Takeover-BETT-2011
    See you on Friday!

2. I wish I could be there, but (as usual) BETT clashes with my annual skiing holiday. Will the Second Life session be online? If so, I could squeeze this in between taking our dog to the kennels and packing.
    Regards
    Graham Davies

3. dalej

dalej New commenter

I suggest you contact Helen and ask her. I'm planning to capture some of the TM Takeovers on my Flip camera too.