1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free interactive games for numeracy new framework

Discussion in 'Primary' started by fionafoster83, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Brill site. Any joy with getting it for KS1??

2. Hi - have jsut registered and tried out; fantastic stuff. Hows it going - any year 1 and 2 stuff?

3. Chatterbox1607

Chatterbox1607 New commenter

Hi, I would like to register but as a student do not belong to any school...so what should I do? I really love what I have saw so far.:)

4. Hi I've been teaching in Lancashire for 20 years and thought I had my ear to the ground! So how have I missed this site?
    Have just moved from Primary into Special Ed - will be able to use these! Just need to Tippex the Year group off the worksheets!!
    Many thanks.

5. It looks great..I'll have to see if it works on my old, replacement machine at work! Now back to my easter holiday marking/leveling pile!

6. catherinemitri

catherinemitri New commenter

What a find! Have passed on the website to teacher friends and colleagues.
    Thank you so much.
    Catherine

7. Just registered and added to my favourites.Think its brill.

8. Try www.free-teaching-resources.co.uk/maths.shmtl too for lots of regularly updated links through to websites that provide free teaching resources at all levels

9. Hi,

Is there any chance your going to do the same for KS1??

Its great!!

Thank you x

10. Year 2!!
    Please.

11. claireruth

claireruth New commenter

I like it!
    Will be recommending to staff at my school. I think my Y3's will really like it.

12. PLEASE - Year 2 resources - Please!!!![​IMG]

13. Year 1 and 2 samples are in the pipeline but Year 6 needs finishing first (hopefully for Autumn 2009).
    More importantly voting is nearly complete for Year's 3, 4 and 5.
    I'm starting trials with Y3, Y4 and Y5 next week. There are several hundred new acivities which work with both Activote and ActivExpression devices.
    If you already have voting pad it should be a doddle to upgrade!

14. I have just joined the website. It really is brilliant. Thanks so much.

Sarah x

15. Hope you will eventually add Y6 too - fab site - love the German bit too.

16. Great site. Cant wait to try it out after the Easter hols. Thank you.

17. There is a possibility the whole site could be translated into German in the future!

18. That's interesting. I never really thought about it but my site gets hits from all over the world - 82 different countries in the last month, including 34 from China and India. I guess people in those countries need teaching resources too, but sometimes it feels like they operate on a whole different internet, somehow disconnected from this one simply because I never venture into sites I can't read.

19. The site is great! Have just registered and played some of the games. Thanks for creating such a brilliant resource. Will be using this a lot in my final teaching practice with a Year 4 class!

20. Fantastic website, can't wait to use! Have shown it to colleagues and those that don't teach Yr3, 4 o r 5 are very jealous!