1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free ICT app on AppStore

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by djphillips1408, Mar 14, 2012.

1. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

Look I know some people are going to accuse me of making this some sort of slight of hand to promote a paid for product but if you search for A level ICT lite on the app store then there is a free app that has a few bits and pieces in it that you may find of use for the WJEC course in particular. I shall attempt to duck the inevitable flack coming my way, but don't forget you don't have to buy anything and there are no in app purchases!!!

2. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

Look I know some people are going to accuse me of making this some sort of slight of hand to promote a paid for product but if you search for A level ICT lite on the app store then there is a free app that has a few bits and pieces in it that you may find of use for the WJEC course in particular. I shall attempt to duck the inevitable flack coming my way, but don't forget you don't have to buy anything and there are no in app purchases!!!

3. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

4. This djp scoundrel should be thrown off the forum forthwith.

I mean, what's he ever done for anyone else on here?