1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FREE ebooks for KS2 shared reading

Discussion in 'Primary' started by simoncheshire, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hi! I'm a children's writer who's probably best known for the Saxby Smart series of detective stories for 8-12s.

For a limited time, I'm giving KS2 teachers free ebook editions of my three Jeremy Brown books, which are funny adventure stories about a daft schoolboy spy, and which are ideal for shared reading. Just email me via my website and let me know what you'd like.

The Teacher's Page of my site is here: <a>www.simoncheshire.co.uk/teachers-page.html[/URL]

2. Hi! I'm a children's writer who's probably best known for the Saxby Smart series of detective stories for 8-12s.

For a limited time, I'm giving KS2 teachers free ebook editions of my three Jeremy Brown books, which are funny adventure stories about a daft schoolboy spy, and which are ideal for shared reading. Just email me via my website and let me know what you'd like.

The Teacher's Page of my site is here: <a>www.simoncheshire.co.uk/teachers-page.html[/URL]