1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free CfE display resources

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by just-teaching, Jul 2, 2008.

1. I made these for my own classroom and I am now sharing them on my website. Free to download - display headers for Curriculum for Excellence....more coming soon.

www.just-teaching.com

2. I made these for my own classroom and I am now sharing them on my website. Free to download - display headers for Curriculum for Excellence....more coming soon.

www.just-teaching.com

3. wow! They look great - thank you! Wishing you well with your maternity leave.

4. Thanks, your resources are fantastic

5. Aww, thanks so much to both of you for taking the time to post back....more CfE resources will be uploaded very soon and I will post back here when they are online.

renniemac - thanks, maternity leave is going well...just far too quickly!

x

www.just-teaching.com

6. My eldest son was born early, so my maternity leave was cut short - enjoy the time while you can ,let us know when baby is born, best wishes, x

7. renniemac - Baby boy was born just after xmas, he is doing well and my year off is going way too quickly :)

New display resources for CfE have been added today to my website today!

x

8. Enjoy your son, these are precious days! x

9. Thanks renniemac :)

I have added categories (linked to CfE) to my weblinks page and I am looking for suggestions for appropriate websites to add as links. More information can be found here:
    http://www.just-teaching.com/content/curriculum-excellenc...

Any help would be appreciated and I hope this will be a useful resources for Teachers in Scotland....all free, no subscription costs!

I have also uploaded one more free download for CfE -
    http://www.just-teaching.com/content/curriculum-excellenc...

Hope this helps
    x

10. These links are good, thanks. Do you live in Scotland?

11. Thanks. Yes i live and teach in Scotland. I hope the links page will grow to be a useful resource for myself and others, so if you have any suggestions for links i would really appreciate it.
    Thanks again!

12. Wow, what a wonderful resource.

I have already bookmarked this web-site. I am due to start studing at Moray House at the end of the month. I am so excited and am looking all over the internet for any extra resources that I can find regarding the CfE.

Your site is very well made and looks like you have put a lot of effort into it.

Good job. :)

13. New look website is now up and running.....

www.just-teaching.com

Hope you like it?

x