1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FREE: Abacus textbooks

Discussion in 'Primary' started by FriedEggs, Sep 15, 2019.

1. FriedEggs

FriedEggs New commenter

My school has replaced its Abacus textbooks, and I have several boxes worth to give away. We are based near Coventry, and the books are from Years 3,4 and 5 of the current Abacus scheme from Pearson. We are two-form entry, so there are lots.

We also have plenty of books from the previous Abacus Evolve iteration, including challenge books and worksheets.

Please get in touch with me through the site or @mark_wllms on twitter, if you are interested.

Please also feel free to nominate charities or other organisations that would benefit from these.

2. FriedEggs

FriedEggs New commenter

Managed to get my twitter handle wrong - it is @markuk73. Please let me know if you want the books.

3. missylondon

missylondon New commenter

We would love them. We are a school in London in an economically deprived area and no budget to replenish resources. We currently use abacus maths and have to share. I happen to be working at home today and saw this. Happy if you wanted to divide resources up to share with a few schools, most of us have struggling budgets at present.

1 person likes this.
  4. FriedEggs

FriedEggs New commenter

As you are the only reply, they are all yours! Please get in touch with me via Twitter (@markuk73) and we will arrange what you want and how best to get it to you.
    Thanks