1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Free A Level French resources

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by BrightonEarly, Jul 23, 2010.

1. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

2. BrightonEarly

I've added a further 29 activities.

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

thanks brightonearly, it looks great!! [​IMG]

4. This is absolutely great what you've done

A big WELL DONE to you, you must be an amazing teacher
    Take care

5. BrightonEarly

Thank you, it's really good to know my work is of use to others. I've added quite a lot since this thread was started in 2010.
    I'm also glad to see that the 110mb server is now back up and running again, it was down for the whole of August 2012 and into September, so I moved the website to a new free hosting service at the end of August. If the 110mb.com server goes down again, please try the new address at www.funwithlanguages.vacau.com. I may also delete the 110mb version if the new host proves as reliable as they say.
    Updates will be posted to the new address. I delete the 110mb.com version if the server continues to have a high level of downtime.

6. BrightonEarly

Please note that I have now deleted the suttonhighmfl location. The 110mb server is down again. Please change any links and update your favourites.

7. BrightonEarly

This is the direct link to the A Level French resources for the new website location:
    http://www.funwithlanguages.vacau.com/afrench.htm
    Admittedly, the last update was February, but I hope to get around to creating more resources soon. So much to do and so little time!