1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Freaky...this actually happened to me this weekend!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tigi, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Bus shelters are not renowned for warming your cockles! [​IMG]

2. flat_in_5th

flat_in_5th New commenter

my cockle had to wait to be warmed

it took ages for that bus to arrive and get me to my nice warm house. I wish I had taken the Lambo that night.

3. My fault! Cold hands - warm heart! [​IMG]

4. flat_in_5th

they made them emoticons just for you [​IMG]

5. flat_in_5th

well Marsy - are you pregnant yet? Or is it Jestys turn first?

6. You've been too busy to do the necessary Big Yin!
    Anyway I have to get married before I can get preggers - that's what my ma says!

7. ian60

ian60 New commenter

You cannot imagine how this sort of banter is dragging in the fellers.
    (I have to be here; someone has to serve the drinks.)

8. Evening Zian - always remember you are the best doormat in the bra! All the other freaks must be at mothercare. Anna has even abandoned the carrots!

9. flat_in_5th

thats the trouble with this place - its full of fertile young women that dont look after their vests! All too soon they get out into the wide world, some nasty, nasty man removes their vest, and they get impregnated!

10. I am keeping my vest well and truly on! Aint no impreggeration going on around me !

11. flat_in_5th

any more sprogs on the horizon?

12. Mars - I haven't really abandoned the carrots: the Easter bunny nicked my stash! Luckily, he (she? it?) left a load of chocolate eggs instead so I've been munching my way through them. Now feeling a bit sick [​IMG] Dopechops & Littlepops have gone out for a curry but I'm still too full of chocolate .... Haven't seen anything from Cogs for a while - presumably she's too busy knitting. (Or sewing her vest on - although it's a bit late for that!).
    No Flats - no sprogs on the horizon. Definitely. Zian - you make a lovely doormat- all squishy and soft!

13. ian60

ian60 New commenter

Hmm, I'm always glad to be of assistance... I suppose I was never going to convince people that 'firm and toned' were the appropriate adjectives.

14. No, no Zian! I meant squishy & soft in the right places - and firm and toned elsewhere - where it matters! (Hmmm don't think I've really got myself out of that one, have I? What about: real men know when squishy & soft is desirable ??)

15. ian60

ian60 New commenter

You're so sweet annapops...

...as far as doormats go, I promise to do my best.

(I'm pretty good at sitting about and doing nothing)

16. But of course - you're a man![​IMG]

17. ian60

ian60 New commenter

"A woman's place is in the wrong" E. Lester

I don't suppose that quote is going to make you want to take your heel off my throat.

18. flat_in_5th

19. Feeling a bit brave last night were you Zian? Luckyfor you I was wearing platforms rather than my 6" stilettos - the bruising should go down in a couple of days.

20. Damn! I meant "wedges" - hence the bruising rather than the traacheotomy!