1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Freaky...this actually happened to me this weekend!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tigi, Feb 3, 2008.

1. tiiiiiiiiiiiigiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

2. This is so wierd. Stalker or someone he knows has stolen your hubby's identity asnd is now trying to steal his wife too!

Or there's been a rip in the space/time continuum and Torchwood will be along any minute to administer amneisia pills to tigi...(guess who watched it last night).

3. Its most likely that the wallet was tucked away in the suitcase that hadn't been used for a few years and that it fell out. SHe did say she was going on holiday. Or the OP was wearing a jacket with a ripped lining were hubby lost original wallet and it fell out.

Something along those lines i feel.

4. What! More likely than the rip in space/time linking a Welsh village from 6 tears ago to the present street they live on hundreds of miles away???? I'm skeptical.

5. spokeydokey

spokeydokey New commenter

This is like a cliff-hanger at the end of Neighbours...

... And having to wait for the whole of Wembley to finish before finding out what happens!

*Spokey wanders off in search of a life*

6. Was the name on the card G. Ullible?

7. jellytot24

jellytot24 New commenter

Just seen this thread and I too would like to know what's going on? Where has OP disappeared to?!

8. yme

yme

*passes biscuits round*

9. Cheers for biscuits *munchmunch*

Tea anyone?

10. Yes please!

Where's Tigi? Has she been kidnapped to be kept in a purse for 6 years?

11. There came a knocking and she had not locked the doors...

12. *wakes up, looks around, sees no tigi, nods off again*

13. I think the 'it was in the suitcase all along' explanation is a good one.

We lost our son's favourite teddy on a camping holday once - youngest sprog most upset; scoured the whole camp-site, put an appeal in the local paper - no joy.

A year later, going to the airing cupboard to take out the sleeping bags, and what do we find in the bottom of the sleeping bag. Yep. Little ted.

14. but all of the OH's stuff was in a different wallet from the one that was stolen; they were found in a woman's purse.

and still no sign of tigi...

15. But how could it fall out of the suitcase to be 'found'?

16. Ooo, Spooookkeeeeyyyyyyyy

17. This is most perculiar! Sorry to but in but I too need to know what has happened.

*Sits down on sofa and lifts tea pot*

Shall I be mother?

18. Thank you kindly.

Care for a hob nob?

19. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

20. Wind up? Surely not!