1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FP1 resources

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Betamale, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Hi
    Are there any good FP1 (ideally edexcel spec) ICT resources that people have found beneficial?
    I am ideally looking for a full range of either PPs or whiteboard materials to use in the class as a reference point.
    Thanks

2. DM

DM New commenter

I have a full set of OCR FP1 powerpoints you can have. They will need to be adapted for Edexcel as I have not looked at the content of this specification. PM me with your email address if you want them.

3. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I recommend signing up for the Further Maths Network's online resources. They include online ICT resources but not PPs. They are a great source of further examples and my classes love the multiple choice quizzes.

4. Thanks both
    My HoD is a member of the further maths net so I will badger him too!
    DM I have pm'd you and very grateful.

5. DM

DM New commenter

A special wave to the five FP1 lurkers who pmed me!

6. You are a credit to the community [​IMG]

7. I second this! Fantastic resources, thank you!

8. boozybird

boozybird New commenter

Thanks, I'm the shy one in the corner. I was expecting a weird lurking picture!

9. DM

DM New commenter

Like this one?
    [​IMG]

10. boozybird

boozybird New commenter

A great likeness

11. if you keep putting funny pictures like that then I will pm you just to see some more

12. DM

DM New commenter

What happened when boozybird reached point M6 on the main pay scale ...
    [​IMG]

13. boozybird

boozybird New commenter

14. DM

DM New commenter

15. DM

DM New commenter

This is quite amusing. I have now heard from 10 lurkers. Why don't any of you post in the forum? I promise we won't be mean (so long as you don't behave like bgy1mm).

16. Colleen_Young

Colleen_Young Occasional commenter

All over the Internet there are many lurkers - happens everywhere.
    I can see it on Moodle at school - a few clearly enjoy forum participation, many more just view. I'm glad they are looking at the resources we put there for them though.

17. DM

DM New commenter

Yes but I suggest you report your own post to the moderators and ask them to remove it or it will be harvested by spam bots and you could get a lot of unwelcome mail.

18. Thanks a lot

19. Received the resources. They will be very helpful. Thanks again
    [​IMG]