1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Four in a bed

Discussion in 'Personal' started by cosmos, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Is anyone watching this? Man and mother go to fellow contestant's b&b. Man and mother very upset to find they are not sharing a room. Man and mother say that if a camp bed can't be found they'll share the double bed.
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong

2. MrsArmitage

MrsArmitage Occasional commenter

I was thinking pretty much the same thing!

3. Sounds sh1t, so don't watch it

4. Well it is sh1t but the cat was asleep on my lap and I couldn't move to switch it off. Quite compulsive sh1t really.
    Man said " we didn't come away together to be apart". Eek.

5. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

It is sh1t, but it doesn't pretend to be anything but sh1t!
    I love it....I'm +1ing it at the moment - so it's just started....

6. After a day of wet playtimes it's just what I need. Although I don't like it when they start sniffing the mattresses !

7. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I have been cringing at the Mum/Son couple.
    Al;though he made me chuckle when he came to the conclusion that the themed rooms (James Bond Room...Caveman Room....Egyptian Room et.c) where just there for people who want to have sex!

I actually rather liked the look of the Guest House (Aphrodites) - and thought the Mum/Son were really mean when rating it!

8. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

If they are JUST mother/son, I'll eat my stripey rump

9. That thought crossed my mind Doom.....and then wished it hadn't.

10. Yet another good reason for sticking to BBC4.
    [​IMG]

11. I so wish I hadn't opened this post.

12. Well I am trying to find it on catch up. Sounds like unmissable TV to me.

13. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

I can't understand why the mother/son combo bleated on about wanting a twin room and then moaned that they would have liked the option of a bigger bed. Did they expect 2 double beds in one room?

14. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

But if you don't moan you have no justification for giving absurdly low scores!

I have to agree with the couple who wanted an extra teaspoon....I hate sharing spoons! I can't stir my tea with a spoon that has just added sugar to someone else's cuppa - I can taste the sweetness!

15. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

I agree too about the teaspoons. If you provide 2 cups there should be two spoons!

I only managed to watch today as I'm home sick from school, but I fear this could be added to my guilty pleasures that are crowding my Sky planner!