1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Four In a Bed

Discussion in 'Personal' started by eggnchips, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Anyone watched it? Creeped out by a couple of them!

2. Is this the B&B programme? I don't understand why it's called Four in a Bed when there's usually about six of them. :-/

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

They visit 4 B&Bs. Or at least they did in the original series.

4. Saw it today. That horrible older couple who gave them a really low mark, were rude to him when he was obviously nervous at breakfast time, and said they found a pube on their pillow!
    They just wanted to win the bl00dy money.

5. Uh. I'm so stupid.

6. Crowbob

Crowbob Senior commenter

He was not overly nice in his feedback to them yesterday...

7. I love it.
    Probably the 'nosey parker' in me. Also, human nature never fails to offer variables.

8. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

I watch this too but today for some reasonit did not record.
    Really don't like the older pervy couple!
    Did you see the B&Bs in spain last week OMG the sex change woman was evil, so disparaging about the most beautiful B&Bs. She gave really low marks because it wasn't her 'type' of establishment ie a gay & transexual B&B in the middle of Benidorm and her entertainment was to get the other couples to dress up in drag and dance on stage!!!!!!!!!!!! And worst of all they did it??

9. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

I don't think they win money - they have a plaque to put up in their B&B. I'm afraid, like 'Homes Under the Hammer, this is one of my guilty pleasures during school holidays.
    Like most things, not as good as it used to be.

10. I love it but I am nosy and like seeing what other people get up to! I love the breakfast part although it makes me desperate to eat a cooked breakfast which isn't good when you're trying to lose weight!