1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Foundation stage coordinator interview- help!!!!

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by ckemp88, May 4, 2012.

1. Hi all

I am in my third year of teaching and have always taught in Reception as a qualified teacher but I am actually trained age 5-11.

On Friday 11th may I have an interview for a job for foundation stage coordinator! This is my first interview for a job like this and would love some advice!

obviously i am only in my third year but I'm in a school with single form entry so have done all the assessment, profiling, training staff, policies etc so have that on my side- no co ordinator in my school due to illness!

Do you have any idea what they will ask?

Please help- didn't even think i would get an interview and now i have I'm petrified

2. Hi all

I am in my third year of teaching and have always taught in Reception as a qualified teacher but I am actually trained age 5-11.

On Friday 11th may I have an interview for a job for foundation stage coordinator! This is my first interview for a job like this and would love some advice!

obviously i am only in my third year but I'm in a school with single form entry so have done all the assessment, profiling, training staff, policies etc so have that on my side- no co ordinator in my school due to illness!

Do you have any idea what they will ask?

Please help- didn't even think i would get an interview and now i have I'm petrified