1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Foundation Stage and KS1 Objectives

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lumleylass, Aug 27, 2011.

1. lumleylass

lumleylass New commenter

Hi all,

I'm really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm really looking forward to teaching Y1 in September and I know that I'll be working in a similar way to Reception until Christmas. I do have some very able children and have therefore been looking for a reference sheet that has the EYFS and L1 objectives on one reference sheet. I've been searching the internet for hours and am going round in circles!!

Does anyone know of a good website that might have this? I would really appreciate any help/advice :)

2. There is a resource on this website that might be what you are looking for. Not sure how to put up the link. I'll find it and reference it.

3. It's a resource by Emnemz, called Foundation Stage to National Curriculum Assessment.
    Someone teach me how to do this as a link please!

4. lumleylass

lumleylass New commenter

Coffeeplease, that's a great website, thanks so much for the link. I'll definitely be using that! Hyssop puppy - you've found the document I was picturing - thank you! To create a link to a page, all you do is copy the http address and paste it into your message

https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Foundation-Stage-to-National-Curriculum-Assessment-6001743/

Thanks again! :)

5. lumleylass

lumleylass New commenter

OOH, it didn't work!!!

6. hurny

hurny New commenter

Hi HP and LL (hope you don't mind the username abbreviations).......now I see you are having problems with creating links to websites.
    LL you have got as far as copying and pasting the web address onto the post.
    This is what you need to do:
    <ol>[*] Highight the web address (holding down the left button) and you will see the chain icon become coloured (next to the 123 icon).[*]Click on the chain (on the left side) and a box will pop up.[*]Paste the web address into the'Link URL' box[*]Click on insert and your text will have become a web address link. </ol>Here's the link to the TES resource you posted earlier
    http://www.tes.co.uk/ResourceDetail.aspx?storyCode=6001743
    You don't have to paste the whole web address into your post either, you can left click on any word/s and make it the link by doing the same as above (from step 1) e.g.
    Link to EYFS/NC planning
    Hope this helps and makes sense!!

7. Haven't got time to try this now so I've saved it in a word document.
    I usually ask my daughter to show me things like this!!
    Thank you hurny!

8. lumleylass

lumleylass New commenter

Great stuff hurny, thanks!