1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Forums feedback update

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by TES_Community, Jun 3, 2013.

1. star9

star9 New commenter

I have not had a response for my last post on 9th August. Is this because the administrators don't come here often either?

2. Hi star9,

We appreciate your feedback and we are working towards ironing out many of the issues with the site people have raised. We have taken users feedback into consideration and you should see changes starting to appear over the coming weeks and months.

In the meantime, I am here on the community help forum to answer any questions about the site should you have any issues navigating around.

Kind Regards,

Leanne

3. I've only signed up recently but I'm finding it very hard to find my way round. It seemed a little more intuitive on the desktop browser but on iPad it's an awkward clumsy experience.

Also it's really, really irritating to the point of not being worth bothering to join discussions when all your comments are moderated.

4. And the irony that my feedback is now subject to moderation!

5. I see my comment on the irony of feedback comments being moderated never made it! It took 12 hours for comments left yesterday to appear. Comments posted tonight are now again awaiting moderation. I can't see how you can expect to build a community if new members are gagged in such a way.

It's also very difficult to keep track of discussions you've posted to.

6. When are all the fixes happening?

7. Hi Leanne - any news on these fixes?

8. yes

9. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

Can someone come and tell us what's happening, please?

10. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

It seems to me that you did not learn a single damn thing the last time you attempted an "overhaul" and lost 90% of your forum visitors. Now a once-thriving community is down to a slight trickle. Front page of primary - only ONE thread with over 10 replies. It's a wasteland. You've driven everyone away.