1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Forget your troubles, come on, get happy

Discussion in 'Personal' started by musings85, Feb 17, 2011.

1. I've been feeling quite low today but I'm not actually sure why. I'm fit and healthy, I am grateful for what I have, my friends and family are well and I've no real problems to contend with - certainly nothing compared to a lot of people out there.
    I'm certainly not looking for sympathy, but just wondered if anyone would like to share their tips and tricks that help you get through those 'off days'.
    I thought a brisk walk would do the trick but then it started to rain. I dashed back but now my feet are cut because I tried to run in my 'silly shoes'. Bah.
    So come on, how do you get happy?!

2. I've been feeling quite low today but I'm not actually sure why. I'm fit and healthy, I am grateful for what I have, my friends and family are well and I've no real problems to contend with - certainly nothing compared to a lot of people out there.
    I'm certainly not looking for sympathy, but just wondered if anyone would like to share their tips and tricks that help you get through those 'off days'.
    I thought a brisk walk would do the trick but then it started to rain. I dashed back but now my feet are cut because I tried to run in my 'silly shoes'. Bah.
    So come on, how do you get happy?!

3. I have a cute picture of kittens on my wall which always cheers me u...
    Nah, chocolate & alcohol. [​IMG]

4. A 'night in' with my husband :)

5. Sounds like an excellent temporary measure.....although not quite sure I'll feel as happy tomorrow morning with a fat belly and a hangover!

6. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Some music you love. A great film. Reading old greeting cards from OH. Help me find a printer [​IMG]

7. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

For me (and I know that this doesn't work for everybody but here goes)...

S

8. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

9. Now you're all just making me feel lonely because I'm single!!

10. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Go out dancing then! x

11. Sold!!