1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

For those who know of me and my posts....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by disguise, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Not been on TES for a while so firstly Hello everyone, Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukah or whichever you celebrate hope it was good.

Those who followed/replied to my posts about me and my failing relationship with my bf, just so you all know I finally got around to breaking up with him. It was ultimately mutual and amicable but LONG overdue. And I feel much better. So that side of my life is sorted... now to sort the rest!

Disguise xx

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Don't know if I should say I'm glad to hear it but I am glad you're feeling better. Heres to a great 2012 xx

3. Onwards and upwards. Never go back. :)

4. Woop woop!
    Now how can we help 2012 be a great new start?
    At least you'll have loads of support as we all set NY resolutions.
    I hope your abiding feeling is one of relief and a lightening and even of feeling like yourself again xx

5. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Well done. I hope 2012 is a better year for you.

6. Yes I feel fine. I know Hollywood tells us we should be a weeping mess if a relationship ends - but I haven't cried once. We are still on good terms and I took him out for a drink on his birthday. But I feel absolutely relieved.