1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

For those of you between the ages of 20 and 30...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by princessdiaries, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I'm 29 and don't remember any of them! Oh no!

2. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

They were on cable channels Nickelodeon and Trouble.

3. Remember sister sister, california dreams and clarissa.
    Do you remember blossom?
    Apologies for lack of caps. Typing in bed at a strange angle, and using shift key is gonna hurt!
    Am 29 by the way.

4. y4me

y4me New commenter

I'm MUCH older, but I also like going for a nostalgia trip on YouTube!!

I am especially into channel idents, test cards and intros (yes, it's true - I know, sad, isn't it?), but it takes me back to my childhood and those long ago yesterdays sat in front of a grainy TV screen - happy days!!!!

5. I do! At one time I wanted to be Clarissa.

Wat on Eart was my favourite

6. Secret World of Alex Mack!

7. captain oats

Yes! That's another classic.

8. Now have the theme tune to Sister Sister in my head [​IMG]

9. captain oats

I could rap the whole of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme tune to you if it helps??? :)

10. I now have that in my head too, damn it!

11. I loved Clarissa- she had a boyfriend, Sam?, who used to climb through her window.
    Also, Sabrina the Teenage witch and, I think it was called, Alex Mack- a girl who was covered in a chemical spill and had special powers- I think she turned herself into some sort of jelly blob.
    Mike and Angelo. That was great.

12. Boy Meets World.
    Shawn and Eric were my first crushes. Mainly Shawn though.

13. captain oats

Had to Youtube Mike and Angelo but as soon as I saw it I remembered!

Yep, Sam used to come to Clarissa's window via a ladder and whenever he arrived a distinctive sound effect was played (tried to find a clip of it but can't!)

14. captain oats

As soon as you said that I remembered Home Improvement! I think the middle boy of the family (can't remember his name) was my first crush!

15. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket New commenter

I loved all of these when I was in my youth. I am now 24 (nearly 25 eeek) and I use to watch Nick and Trouble - does anyone remember when Trouble was called TCC?
    I am always singing California Dreams, loved their song in the original line up with Jenny 'you can't build castles on quick sand ooooh'.

I recently youtubed the last episode of Sabrina because I thought it was so romantic how she finally ended up with Harvey.

Sunset Beach was great and then it just disappeared which was shocking.

Loved Sweet Valley High, still know all the words to the song. Had all the books as well, starting with SV kids, SV twins, SVH and SV University. Same with Babysitters Club

16. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Officially OLD then, I remember none of these.
    How about Magic Roundabout, Hector's House (all time favourite) and Captain Pugwash??

17. charlotte.johnson06

charlotte.johnson06 New commenter

I remember Captain Pugwash [​IMG].
    How about programmes such as Playdays and Zzzaap?

18. Seadream

Seadream New commenter

OK, so at 38 I'm not really going to remember any of these. I just feel old though as I was teaching whilst others were sitting in their jimjams swooning! Do remember Heatbreak High though and Saved by the Bell. too old for both but fascinated by both for completely different reasons and watched them if they were on in the school holidays. Some of my friends actually thought I might be like a cool teacher on Heartbreak High. How little they knew! (and I teach Primary!)

19. y4me

y4me New commenter

Anyone on here old enough tom remember The Tomorrow Poeple, with Nicholas Young as John mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - my total heartthrob when I was little!!!

20. y4me

y4me New commenter

Anyone on here old enough to remember The Tomorrow Poeple, with Nicholas Young as John mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - my total heartthrob when I was little!!!